Calendar

Saturday, September 1, 2007

1408

1408

-the BEST ... based on Stephen King horror since The Shining-
commingsoon.net

-Heebie-Jeebies are guaranteed.-
Rolling Stone

-A Truly Scary ...-
Washington Post


Teddy born on this date turns out to be a... Scary Teddy??????


No no...

Teddy is a lovable Teddy.




We are planning to catch 1408 tonight, chilling up with a couple of booz b4hand when Teddy knocks off from work. (Hmm... I haven't touch any booz for 7days straight, new record. So proud of myself?)



1408 - A coincidence to his birthdate, which I didn't realise until he made a remark about it when I sms him to confirm if he's really up for horror later.


Baby myself ain't a horror fanatic, but Teddy is 1 CrazyBear all over it, and so this movie she chose for him.

Teddy truly deserves a good break after this whole week of long hours.

Pray that movie be horror??? (hmmm... Maybe I don't really hope...??)


"Come out, come out, where ever you are..... Hereeee's Johhnny!! " ,

The Shining

No comments: