Calendar

Monday, January 19, 2009

Michelle's update in Jan ....



Jan 17th~~ SG Zoo with family to Advance Celebrate Fon's 21st Bday



Statue of Singapore Famous Gorilla "Ah Meng" who passed away last year...










Jan 17th after zoo and kfc we went to Giant Supermarket Tampines to buy CNY stuffs.... Carlsberg Roadshow with the Local Celebrities... with my ALLEN WU hunk~~~ =)~~~ WU'S MY DADDY...


Won myself a 6-pack and a watch via who-can-stack-the-beer-can-tall~in 1 min without toppling competition... Will be broadcasted on tv this 26th... and shit! I didn't put on my makeup... hope no one notice... (-__-")



Fiona Xie(Big boobie hot), Me, Allen Wu(My sugar daddy), Michelle Cheong ... (There were 2 celebrities called Michelle + Me on stage that time... hahaha....)













Jan 10~~ Arrival of New Sofa and Coffee Table!


Jan 3rd~~ My Cousin's Wedding at the Hyatt!

My cousins....


Family...


Creating arty picture with the wedding dinner teddy bear thank-u gifts...





No comments: