Calendar

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Secret Garden

It's been a wreck, it's been in ruins. It's getting moldy, shrooms are brewing. And me, the self mastered everything HTML blogging queen, (also eBay, programming code, and more... ) today has finally found the right wooden axe to hack away all the hinderance lying all around this space after my superb years of experience messing around with blogger.

the last few hours of toggling with widgets and ever-new-ever-complicated codes had got me on my nerves so much so that at one point I was desperate to give up dealing with blogspot and to consider diving into greener pastures such as wordpress or I-don't-know, u tell me.

Fine, I lied. I would have jumped from the start, if I wanted to. u jump, I jump. 

All it took was to start thinking out of the box, the mud, the original source page which after many failed attempts of trying to stick the right words inbetween the hundreds of right brackets. Instead of hitting head on with the brick wall, I changed my strategy, I bullheaded exploring the widgets that were available for me to carry out my plan B.

And oh was I hopping around like an excited child who just chanced upon leprechaun's pot of gold, when I saw my favorite word like HTML and JavaScript, the ancestors of all fanciful codes in the world today. ( pls don't remind me how old I'm getting)

Years of stuck in the mud, all it took was just 5minutes to hit the bulleye.

Yes, for the first time in so many years, I'm proud to say that our little space is alot cleaner and more concise, alot easy to start adding more ribbons and colors.

It's time to spruce up this garden.

No comments: